Dinner selections are $16 per person and are priced with two side dishes of your choice – Steaks, Seafoods & Cajun Items require quotes based off selection and market pricing.
Salad & Bread
- Fresh Tossed Salad…… $2pp
- Rolls and Butter…… $1pp
- Specialty Salad…… $2.50pp
- Specialty Breads…… $2pp
- Beef Tips in House Brown Gravy
- Slow Roasted Pot Roast
Certified Angus Steak Program. Lightly seasoned and grilled.
- Grilled Center Cut Pork Chops
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Brown Sugar/Cracked Black Pepper Pineapple Marinated & Roasted Herb Roasted.
- Pecan Encrusted Fish – We can bid out any fish you want
- Grilled Salmon Sides – Hot or Cold
- Fried Catfish
- Grilled Seafood of Choice – Bid based on fish
Chicken & Turkey
- Oven Roasted White Turkey – We can holiday roast or smoke. Can be ordered as whole birds or picked down.
- Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu with cream sauce
- Asiago/Prosciutto Tuscan Chicken
- BBQ Grilled Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Bourbon Glazed Chicken
Ask about Pasta Bars for Full Service Catering. Proteins can be substituted – ask for prices.
- Sausage & Cheese Manicotti
- Spinach & Cheese Manicotti
- Meat Lasagna
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Chicken Alfredo
- Creole Shrimp Pasta
- Voodoo Chicken Pasta
- Italian Red Sauce Chicken Pasta
All Cajun dishes served with Dirty Rice
- Louisiana Gumbo
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Red Beans & Rice
- Sweet Butter Corn
- Corn on the Cob (1/2 or full)
- Sautéed Squash & Zucchini
- Brussel Sprouts & Asparagus – sautéed in onions, bacon, and seasoning.
- Rice: Wild, Dirty, Pilaf & Spanish
- Country Green Beans
- Green Beans, sautéed & seasonal
- Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Parm Mashed Potatoes
- Brown sugar sweet potato
- Yukon Gold Potato
- Red Skin Potato
- Baked Potato
- Gravy Options: Traditional White, Brown, and Poultry